The HJRUC behaviour expectations policy dictates that we enforce a strict set of rules in line with the Australian Rugby Union’s (ARU’s) expectations of behaviour guidelines.
All Players, Coaches, Officials, Parents and Spectators entering playing venues must comply with the HJRUC behaviour expectations as directed by the Australian Rugby Union’s (ARU’s) Expectations of Behavior Guidelines. They include the following:-
- Encourage the players to abide by the Laws of the Game.
- Applaud all good play whether it is by your team or your opponents.
- Treat everyone as you yourself would like to be treated.
- Display exemplary behaviour and accept responsibility for your actions.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from the game.
- Most importantly have fun and enjoy “the game they play in heaven”.
- Abuse, criticise, threaten, ridicule or intimidate a player, coach, Match Official or spectator while attending the venue.
- Question the decisions of the Referee or Assistant Referees and never question their honesty or integrity.
- Enter the field of play unless invited to do so by the Referee.
- Discriminate because of a person’s sex, disability, ethnicity or religion.
- Swear, use bad language or harass anyone at the venue.
ABUSE OF PLAYERS OR MATCH OFFICIALS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
Failure to comply with the HJRUC behavior expectations will result in your expulsion from the venue and being reported to the Sydney Junior Rugby Union Competition Manager.
If you have any further questions please visit the Contact Us page.