Mighty 5’s Kids Rugby
- Catching and passing
- Running with the ball
- Scoring a try
- Standing in a straight defensive line
- Tagging and defence
- Field boundaries
- Respect for teammates and referees
- Starts Saturday 06 May, 0930-1030am, Mark Taylor Oval Waitara
What’s it all about?
We’re looking for little rugby legends to join Mighty U5 this season!
HORNSBY Junior Rugby Club is pleased to offer the Mighty U5 tag rugby program in 2023, with the season commencing on Saturday the 6th of May 2023, from 0930 to 1030am.
Mighty U5 is a fun, safe, no-contact introduction to rugby that emphasizes maximum enjoyment for players and families. Designed and developed by professional rugby players and coaches, Mighty U5 is the ultimate entry level program for 4 and 5 year old boys and girls.
Run over 14 sessions during the upcoming rugby season, specialist Mighty U5 coaches will engage your little rugby legends during each session using fun coaching cues to help them understand each skill. The program rotates between drills and finishes with a modified game.
It’s also a lot of fun for parents, who will have the opportunity to participate in each weekly session and help to guide their kids through the fun activities, or as a parent simply stand on the sidelines and support your loved ones.
Find out more about Mighty U5 at mightyu5.com.au
Join now for $180 per child – Active Kids NSW vouchers can be used.
How to get involved…
- We offer a full season of activity for $180 per child
- We will provide your child with a training shirt, socks, shorts and a Hornsby Lion’s footy!
- Register your child
- Come along on Saturdays @ 0930, watch and encourage your child or participate
For any questions, please contact our Mini’s Co-Ordinator, Phil Huxtable by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org